- Air-activated body warmer generates heats up to 40°C. The natural heat will last for 8 hours.
- Large size heat patch of length and width 22 cm x 9.5 cm can stick fitly and firmly around applied part such as back.
- Comfortable heat sensation.
- No fragrance or medicinal ingredient is formulated. Thin, odourless and simple design is convenient to put into pocket and bag, as well as enable user to use at anywhere and anytime.
Product Pack Size
2 Patches per box
Direction of Application:
- Ensure skin is dry and clean before applying body warmer.
- Once ready to use, open the sachet by hand and gently peel off the protective film from the adhesive side of the body warmer.
- Be especially careful with low-temperature burns.
- Do not use while in bed.
- Do not apply with strong pressure on the heat patch when wearing belt, lying down or sitting.
- Stop use immediately if it feels too hot.
- Remove products slowly to avoid skin exfoliation caused by low-temperature burns.
- Be especially careful concerning low-temperature burns when using on sensitive part of the body such as the buttocks.
- Do not apply on face, eye area or any other area that has been applied with other external remedies.
- Do not apply on kids below 12 years old.
- Do not knead the product, it is air-activated.
- Do not used the products more than 8 hours in a day.
- Do not reused for the hygiene purpose.
- Do not apply the heat patch while sleep.
- Do not use if you:
- Have the feverish inflammation in areas of discomfort such as bruises or sprains.
- Have impaired blood circulation in the hands of feet
- Experience with diabetes. Low temperature burns might occurs for those who are sensitive to heat.
- Have wounds, mucous membranes, rashes and damage skin.