- Specially formulated to thoroughly seep into affected parts, to help relieve shoulder stiffness and muscular aches effectively over a longer lasting period.
- Unlike normal plaster, there’s no inconvenience of peeling it off. It can be applied on hairy skin areas, joints, perspiring area etc. AMMELTZ contains with no grease, hence it is not sticky.
- Easy-to-apply bottle, Japan’s most sale-able antiphlogietic and analgesic liquid for external usage. Modified bottle shape for easier handling and application. It can reach any affected part of your body perfectly, even hard-to reach areas like the back and/or hip.
Product Pack Size
AMMELTZ YOKO YOKO 48 ml
Muscular Stiffness, Muscular Ache, Muscular Fatigue, Lower Back Pain, Bruises, Sprains, Joint Pain.
Direction of Application
Apply a proper amount to affected area 2 or 3 times a day.
- Do not apply to the areas around eyes, mucous membrane, skin affected with eczema or rash, and wound.
- The following persons should consults a doctor or a pharmacist before use:
- Those who have developed any allergic symptom (eg. Rash, reddening, itch, sore) due to drugs or cosmetics.
- Pay attention to the following before use
- Avoid contact with eyes. Should it get into eyes, wash it off immediately with cold or warm water. For serious cases, visit an ophthalmologist.
- The person with sensitive skin should avoid applying on the same part of body repeatedly.
- For external use only. Do not take internally.
- Do not affix unbreathable adhesive plaster onto the parts applied with the liquid.
- This products contains Glycol Salicylate and when applied or rub on to the skin, can be absorbed through the skin into the blood. For parents taking warfarin, excess application on to the skin for muscle or joints pains may increase the chances of bleeding.
- Pay attention to the following during and after use
- If you should have a rash, reddening, swell, itch, etc., due to the use of this product, stop using and consult a doctor or a pharmacist
- Efficacy depends on the amount applied and room temperature. Stop using if you feel very strong itching or hurt.
- Refrain from warming the applied part with electric blanket warmer and other devices.
- If there is no improvement after its use for several days, stop using and consult a doctor or a pharmacist.
- Keep away from acetate fiber and materials/ furniture painted with or made of acetate plastic such as a frame for glasses and comb. The liquid damages such materials.
- Do not apply this products and other external remedies together on a same part.
- If you feel excessive tingling, wash it off with soap.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Read direction carefully before use.
- Avoid direct sunlight, and store it in room temperature with cap tightened.
- Keep away from fire.
- Do not put in another container to prevent misuse and keep the quality.
- Contraindicated in infant below 2 years of age. The application on infant below 2 years of age can cause convulsion. Caution must be exercised when older children are treated.