Reparil-Gel N is an anti-inflammatory pain-relieving aescin-gel which combats swelling and edema. It has anti-inflammatory and heparin-like effects. Reparil-Gel cools the painful area and well tolerated.
- For muscle pain, inflammatory contusion, hematomas or local swelling resulting from various origins: example, sport injuries, blunt trauma, crush injuries or accidents, etc.
- For muscle strains, joint sprains, tenosynovitis.
- For superficial thrombophlebitis, varicose veins, including thrombophlebitis following intravenous infusion.
- Apply thinly once or several times daily on the affected area. It need not be rubbed in, but you may do this if you wish.
- Do not apply on broken skin, mucous membrane or other areas exposed to radiotherapy.
- Prolonged treatment covering large areas should be avoided during pregnancy, and the gel should not be applied to the breast area during lactation.